Have you been looking around for an easy way to change the language on Google Chrome? Have you gone through pages upon pages online, but didn’t really find a useful guide?
Well, thankfully, we are here to help you out with this one. You will find a very simple guide that will help you learn how to change these settings in no time. So, these are the steps for you to go through.
- Click on the tiny dots that are in the top right corner of your browser. This will open a drop-down list. From the list, choose “Settings”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You will have the option to see the advanced settings. Click on it.
- A large number of new options will now be there for you. Look around and find the settings for language and input.
- Clicking on it will open a new window for you that shows the primary language. Click on the “add” option that is in the lower left corner of the new screen.
- The add option will show you a list of all available languages. Be warned – it is a long list. Select the language you wish to use and drag it over to the list.
- Select that language and click on “Done”. Now, you can restart your browser.
That is it. Overall, a very simple guide. Just make sure not to pick a language you are not familiar with. It can be incredibly difficult to fix that issue. And, you can always retrace these steps and undo the change if you choose to do so.